Sunday 6 January 2013

fw-photography Showroom & Exhibition • Sunday 2nd December 2012

In late November I was asked to have an exhibition in a window store front studio in central Limhamn, Malmö. The day after the request I looked at the place, on Saturday 24th November and on Monday the 26th I printed a whole exhibition in the span of one day and the next day, Tuesday I transported the prints to the framers. On friday that same week I collected and transported the framed images and bought furniture and transported it to the new space. On Saturday I transported my photo studio equipment and started building and installing my work on the walls until late at night.
On Sunday the 2nd of December it was the big Christmas window display in Malmö and also I had the opening of the exhibition in combination with a photo shoot in the same space. The work looked good and it went well with a lot of visitors. An hectic week for sure with a lot of work done!


No comments:

Post a Comment