Friday 12 April 2013

HERMODS Catalogue for Educational Company • 14th January & 15th of April 2013

Spring 2012 I was contacted by a larger educational company in Sweden who wondered if I could mail them a price estimation of a photo commission. Finally the job was taken by another photographer after the summer. However they were unsatisfied with the job the photographer done.
Before Christmas Hermods contacted me again regarding another commission for their upcoming catalogue. In the middle of January it was all set and I packed my studio and went to one of their schools in Helsingborg up north of Malmö. Rigged lights and other material in one classroom for 2 portrait shoots of former students who had become their success stories. Also I had some time to make environment photos in the classrooms during ongoing lectures. I went back to Helsingborg and the school in mid April to take follow up photos. Here you can see the finished digitial material of the catalogue.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment