Wednesday 10 April 2013

NATURA MORTE REDUX at FOTOGRAFI I FOKUS Photographic Biennale 2013 • 8th to 26th of March 2013

After transporting back the exhibition from Helsinki, Finland it was time to show the Natura Morte photographs back in Malmö for the Fotografi i Fokus 2013, which is the biggest photographic biennale in Scandinavia. 
I was supposed to show my work in a place in at the square Davidhallstorget that was planned since October 2012. But only 3 weeks before the biennale the owner had to shut down the whole place and just by chance I found a place in central Malmö where I could move my exhibition. A fast decision that in the end worked out well. So just after I had done a whole days lecture about photography at Malmö University we held a great opening, on friday evening on the 8th of March, with a lot of good friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment