Tuesday 1 January 2013

1st step towards photo project for national charity event • Monday 1st October 2012

Last summer I had an idea about a photo project which I then contacted the Swedish Radio/Television about in late August 2011. It was an project for their annual and national charity event Musikhjälpen and they liked the idea and loved the concept. Due to other activities that autumn the project was put on ice.
Again late September 2012, one year later, I contacted the same project managers for Swedish TV/Radio and wrote a project plan which was accepted at once. The same week I contacted sponsors for photo equipment and for printed media which were all in favor of the project.
Here I have just had an meeting with the Cinema Spegeln at central Stortorget in Malmö where the photo project will take place in mid December. We have just had som coffee and made som decisions, here I am shooting reference location photos and am taking measurements and have drawn a simple floorplan. Finally things are Rolling!!


No comments:

Post a Comment