Saturday 21 July 2012

Studio Photo shoot for Elistra Consulting • Tuesday 17th June

On Tuesday this week I had a new photo shoot in my Studio. It was a portrait shoot for Elin who studied migration and Romani culture in Sweden, Norway and England and has lectured, curated exhibitons and worked for a longer period of time for the Swedish goverment at Regeringskanliet in Stockholm. She has now started her own consultant company and I have been commissioned to do the graphic design for logo, website, business card and a portrait photograph for her website.
A major job and challange. So on Tuesday the photographs were taken which was interesting as Elin has a bit of Camera phobia. After a couple of hours and many images later both me and the client were more than satisfied. As soon as the work with editing the images, logo, website and businness card are ready I will put some image samples and link to her newly designed website here.


No comments:

Post a Comment