Monday 2 July 2012

I surrender to iPhone! • Friday 22nd June

Just before midsummer holidays my old mobile/cell phone after many years of faithful service broke down. 
I checked out different smartphones and as I am a devoted Mac user I just undersood that the best alternative for replacing my old one is an iPhone. Now after 2 weeks usage I just love it. Also after the need of having a smaller alternative camera with me everywhere I discovered the great camera it got. Soon enough I downloaded some Apps to work with the images directly in the camera. Love the quality of the images ..Wow!!

Here are 3 images taken of my parents house up in Småland where me, my daughter and family celebrated Swedish Midsummer.


Original iPhone image without editing


Image edited in Instagram


Same photo edited in another more advanced App for photo editing directly in the iPhone


A friend of mine took this quick snapshot through a window. It shows reflections and other defects in the original. For fun I edited the image in my mobile/cell phone with an App and afterwards it became a completely new image.


The original image above and the edited version below


No comments:

Post a Comment