Friday 9 September 2011

My first & my third camera [•]

Here is my very first camera which I saved up for a whole year before I bought it. It was a AGFA Agfamatic 200 and I was 7 years old. The film was in a plastic cartridge that was inserted and the lens and apperture settings were restricted to; strong sun, sunny, semi-sunny or cloudy. After you had done the setting you just looked through the viewfinder and click. 
My third camera after the Pentax SLR (se post in August 2011) which I worked with as a teenager was a Rolleiflex middle format camera with 6x6 roll film and Carl Zeiss lens. I still have both cameras in my posessions. For the "Rollei" I used a separate light meter and if is it sunny with a clear weather and you can use a high aperture you can in the image see the leaves in trees 300 feet away.

No comments:

Post a Comment