Sunday 4 May 2014

Anniversary & Family Studio Photo Shoot • Saturday 26th March 2014

In the end of February I was contacted and asked to do a shoot for a 50 year birthday anniversary. We decided that it would be a studio shoot involving the sister who was going to be celebrated and her family on the day of her birthday.

On Saturday I packed my equipment and headed of to the studio. I was still a bit tired from the restaurant & food shoot the day before but in good spirits. Well at the studio I discovered that my white background paper was finished. So I had to rush to the photo shop and buy a new roll. A bit of stress however I got the studio up and ready just when the people arrived. 

After 1,5 hours of shooting everyone were happy I was rewarded with a bottle of excellent Italian wine. 






No comments:

Post a Comment