Saturday 18 January 2014

Artist Website, Graphic Design & Photo for SCULPTOR • Sunday 8th December 2013

As a combination of a birthday present and fathers day present I created a website and business card for my Dad. He has been active as an artist and sculptor both in Sweden as abroad with many exhibitions and public commissions behind him.

I took on the challenge to do a webiste and business card to him and during a span of 2 weeks it was done and ready.

The graphic design is simpel and clean which is mostly required by artist and I mixed his old studio photographs of his sculptures together with my own photographs taken both with an professional camera as well as taken with my iPhone in his studio. The mix of these two techniques turned out well. The first two images are taken with my professional camera and the last two images taken in my dad´s studio are taken with my iPhone.










No comments:

Post a Comment